Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2006 02:35:00 -0700
From:      soralx@cydem.org
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   electronic circuit drawing/simulation

A question to the electonics gurus here: what program would you recommend
to use for subj under FreeBSD 5.4-R? I tried 'oregano' from ports -- it'd
be nice if not for its _serious_ buggines (coredumps, shows nonsense
transient analysis, or somitimes none at all, etc) and low functionality
('flexibility').

Also, I remember launching some electronic component library editor from
shell accidentally. It was long time ago, and now I can't remember how's
the binary named (could be part of geda, spice, oregano, or something else).
Could someone refresh my memory?

Timestamp: 0x443CC700
[SorAlx]  http://cydem.org.ua/
ridin' VN1500-B2