Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 98 17:36:04 -0600
From:      "Richard Seaman, Jr." <lists@tar.com>
To:        "Johan Larsson" <gozer@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        "emulation@freebsd.org" <emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vns@delta.odessa.ua>
Subject:   StarOffice 5.0 (was Re: linux threads binary)

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:20:48 +0100 (CET), Johan Larsson wrote:

>> I can now also get StarOffice 5.0 to execute its setup program
>> without dumping core (though the core dump that occured in setup
>> did not appear to be a threads problem, but rather a linxu_pipe
>> problem).  However, it reports that I'm missing libvos505li.so.
>
>That file is installed in the Office50 catalogue. So it should be in the
>staroffice installation :)
>
>> I'll have to track down a copy of that lib before I can test this
>> further.
>
>>From a linuxmachine with SO5 installed:
>
>/usr/local/Office50/lib/libvos505li.so

Ok.  I found it.  I needed to do a little more manipulation of the
LD_CONFIG_PATH in ways not found in the SO docs.  I've now managed
to get through setup and have so50 running.  Its only been running
for about 30 minutes, but I can confirm its running multiple threads,
and there are no apparent problems so far.