Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 01:29:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de
Cc:        thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de, max@wide.ad.jp, rhwang@bigpanda.com, mi@aldan.ziplink.net, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tiff 3.4 port, please test

 * I forgot the japanese and vietnamese gs...

Is there a Vietnamese gs?

 * > Cool.  Are we going to test these all?  I personally only use gs4....
 *
 * Move this discussion to -ports and let the maintainers take care of
 * the juicy details? ;-)

I guess.

 * Is there any possibility to tell our linker to use a specific major
 * version of a library?

I gues we can put specify the full pathname of the shared library, but
that's only one of the problems.  What about headers?

Satoshi