Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:26:40 +0200
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KiCad is horrible on CURRENT

## Poul-Henning Kamp (phk@phk.freebsd.dk):

> When I start cad/kicad (which I have not done in some time), the
> gui is horribly lagging and often downright confused about
> the cursors whereabouts.

KiCad maintainer writing.
I can't reproduce your problem on 12.1 (and I don't have a trackpad
available).

> One of the few diagnostics I see related to this is:
>
> 	07:33:34: Debug: window wxScrolledWindow(0x81a3f8000, ) lost focus even though it didn't have it

But this message exists even here. It's from wxWidgets (wx31-gtk3,
pulled in via wxPython) and the whole wx-thingy is slightly messy...
Anyways, I'd think this message itself is harmless.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space