Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 19:57:54 -0500
From:      craig bradney <trustno1@revealed.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        trustno1@revealed.net
Subject:   freebsd

what exact files will i need to install freebsd on my machine? i have
the boot floppy image file and the fdimage.exe is this all or do i need
more? i would like to download as much of the freebsd os and put it onto
a floppy disk as a backup incase i should ever need to reload. if you
will tell me what i need to get from the ftp site i would greatly
appreciate it

thank you

craig
--
SCAN-V WARNING: CLINTON.COM FAILS INTEGRITY CHECK

SEGA and Nintendo are combining, they call it Windows..

SON! Quit that, you'll go blind.  Dad, I am over here...

Somalia after a 3 megaton nuke: free crispy food and plenty of parking

TO: John Hinkley.  "Bill Clinton is dating Jody Foster" -- Reagan