Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:24:44 -0700
From:      Request <seo@showtimetickets.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Theatre Link Exchange

------=_Part_2582_21207075.1146245084247

   ATTN: Webmaster

   Link Exchange
   We feel your website is ideal for a possible link exchange with our
   site [1]ShowTimeTickets.com. The mutual relevance of our websites will
   certainly benefit each party. ShowTimeTickets.com offers the worlds
   largest and most diverse selection of preferred seating tickets for
   all major theatre, concert and sporting events.

   If interested, send us the following information:

   Title :

   Description :

   Your link will be added at
   [2]http://www.showtimetickets.com/resources/theatre.jsp (PR3) if you
   choose to participate in this exchange.

   For the reciprocal link to our site, copy and paste the following into
   your Links page:

   Concerts & Theatre tickets">Tickets for Sports, Concerts & Theatre
   events</a> - Concert tickets, Sports tickets and Theatre tickets for
   sale. Licensed ticket broker specializing in preferred seating tickets
   for all events worldwide.

   We have a high traffic web site that could provide a lot of extra
   exposure for your operation and is a great resource for you and your
   site visitors to use for tickets and event listing for all major
   sports, concerts and theatre events worldwide.

   We offer the most tickets and events you will find online and are
   never sold out.

   Affiliate Partner Program
   If our Link Exchange Program is of interest, you may also want to join
   our Affiliate Partner Program. Joining this program adds a valuable
   revenue-generating service to your existing system while connecting
   you and your customers to the world's largest inventory of premium
   entertainment tickets. For more information, please visit
   [3]http://www.showtimetickets.com/affiliates.

   Thank you for your time.

   Best Regards,

   SEO
   ShowTime Ticket Services
   Tel: 604-688-5000 or 1-800-480-7469 ex.8736
   [4]seo@showtimetickets.com
   Any Ticket, Anywhere @ [5]www.showtimetickets.com

   [meter.do?nuid=601&euid=160652]