Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 2015 15:51:38 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sparc64 doesn't care about you, and you shouldn't care about Sparc64

If the Foundation, or someone, will host hardware, I can ship hardware.
I am sitting on a pile of it here and can get more.  It is now available
inexpensively.

The last I heard the Foundation was not interested in accepting any
more used machines so I stopped pursuing it.

I have been building sparc64 packages since early this summer.  They
are in ... decent .. shape.  The currently online machine is 2 x 1.5GHz
16GB.  Not thrilling but usable.  Most ports build.

I'm willing to spend time working on ports if people want.  People have
to decide what they want, however.

mcl