Date:      10 Jul 2002 11:08:50 +1000
From:      Andrew Thomson <ajthomson@optushome.com.au>
To:        Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: evolution autocomplete problem with cursor in subject line

Just in case I tried changing window managers in case it was a focus
thing but no luck, definitely an evolution thing.

I think this is a major clang. An easier example is the following:

1. new mail
2. click in the To: input box
3. click in the Cc: input box
4. click in the Bcc: input box
5. click in the Subject: input box
6. click in the data input box

In all cases the cursor followed except between 5 and 6 where the cursor
also stayed in the subject box. No amount of patience seems to move it!!
;)

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone on this one..

Regards,

Andrew