Date:      Sat, 28 Dec 2019 15:28:34 -0800
From:      Cameron Berkenpas <cam@neo-zeon.de>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Building for ELFv2

Hello,

How can one build FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT for ELFv2 support?

I've installed xtoolchain-llvm90, and I run:
CROSS_TOOLCHAIN=llvm90 make buildenv

 From here buildworld fails pretty early on with:
/usr/src/sys/contrib/libnv/nvpair.c:33:10: fatal error: 'sys/cdefs.h'
file not found

I can add "-I/usr/include" and so on to /etc/src.conf to hack around
this, it just goes a bit further and finds other headers missing.

As far as I can tell, $SYSROOT (/usr/obj/usr/src/powerpc.powerpc64/tmp)
isn't being properly setup properly which is resulting in missing headers.

I've done some searching and haven't really found anything too helpful.
But perhaps I just don't know what to look for.

Thanks!