Date:      Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:46:51 +0100
From:      Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>
To:        Jason Bacon <bacon4000@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-infiniband@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Would like to expand out the FreeBSD Infiniband page

On 18 Apr 2016, at 14:09, Jason Bacon <bacon4000@gmail.com> wrote:
> I inquired about this a year or two ago and never saw a response. I'm =
wondering if the original author(s) are still around.  The current page =
is not just minimal, but also outdated.  I don't think it has been =
touched for a few years and I'm concerned it might give people the wrong =
impression about the state of IB support on FreeBSD.
>=20
> I think updating the wiki should be a priority at this point and I'd =
be willing to contribute some time to cleaning it up if I had access.

Completely agreed.  The sorry state of IB in the various FreeBSD-based
NAS projects (FreeNAS, and NAS4Free) seems to stem largely from people
not having an idea where to start to get IB workign... so moving on
(or keeping on) CentOS.

Personally, I have both the equipment, and the time, to work on this.

Skill will come with practise. :D

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi