Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 1995 14:55:14 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        faq@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        doc@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Any serious objections to a semi-hostile takeover of the FAQ?

Well, I've been watching the FAQ for about 6 months now and I have to
say that I'm not at all happy with its progress.  Large sections of it
have mouldered, submissions have gone unadded, it's generally just Not
Happening and our user base is suffering for it (to say nothing of
folks like Joerg and I who are answering all these bloody questions in
the newsgroups).

I would like to take the FAQ over at this point, if nobody has any
serious objections.  There is a lot of material to be added and
updated and I have a pretty good idea of where and when it needs to
happen, so...  Unless I hear any substantial argument to the contrary,
I'm going to jump in there sometime in the next 24 hours.

As they say at weddings: Speak now or forever hold your peace!

					Jordan