Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:28:03 -1000
From:      Open Slate <openslateproj@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Anyone working on tablet configuration?

Been awhile since I've posted here. Last thing I was working on was
getting the digitizer recognized by X on a Fujitsu T-1010 tablet PC.
Had some success in Linux, non in FreeBSD. But I still prefer our OS.

Now that tablets have become mainstream I am hoping to connect with
people already having some success in this endeavor. Looking for folks
who have FreeBSD with a GUI running on an ARM single board computer
that would be suitable for tablet use.

If you are working on this, or are interested, please contact me at
the address below.

--
Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project