Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:27:49 -0700
From:      "Thomas Connolly" <tpconnolly@frii.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   wireless wheel mouse in freebsd 4.7

Hello all,
I just installed a Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer.  Can anyone
tell me how to get this working.  I've tried Google and the FreeBSD =
Handbook
to no avail.  If anyone could point me in the right direction I would =
very
much appreciate it.  I would try the FreeBSD-Hardware list but I can't =
seem
to subscribe.

Thanks,

Thomas P. Connolly
Senior Development Engineer
Colorado Engineering Experiment Station Inc.
Phone: (970) 897-2711
Fax: (970) 897-2710
Email: tconnolly@ceesi.com
=20