Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:35:45 -0500
From:      Diego Montalvo <diego@earthoid.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Successful boot: 4.3 in 5305 but....

Howdy,

I have successfully booted FreeBSD 4.3-20010822-STABLE on a Digital
5305, now I am not sure how to install FreeBSD.  It simply just loops
and keeps on looping the Boot Disk on "dva500" cdrom.

From my i386 experience, FreeBSD prompts, an installation menu, with
Alpha, I have not been prompted any sort of installation menu.

Do I need disk2.iso ?  Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Diego