Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:30:43 -0600
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Ho hum

On 03/15/02 13:45, "Maxim Sobolev" <sobomax@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> BTW, could you please send me the latest version of your gzip->bzip2
> conversion patch? I found that in most cases existing .gz distfiles
> could be easily converted into .bz2 by just recompressing them
> appropriately, so that I'm currently thinking about committing the
> patch and providing bandwidth-disabed users with the script to convert
> gzips into bzips.

http://www.lovett.com/~ade/gnome/distfile-move.diff

It's somewhat out of date (Mar 3rd - I know some ports listed there have
been upgraded and converted already).

MD5 (distfile-move.diff) = 5d9b44af095f2692ed8d3350ffdbd2e9
74,165 bytes.

Let me know when you've dragged it off so I can wipe it.

Thanks,
    -aDe