Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2012 01:07:54 -0400
From:      Zaphod Beeblebrox <zbeeble@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PXE Boot vmware 8.x fails after pxeboot.

Replying to my own message again, I tried booting the same
configuration on the raw computer hardware (as opposed to vmware).  On
the raw computer hardware, pxeboot correctly loads a kernel and boots
it.  This seems to imply that pxeboot and vmware 8.x don't play well
together.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:27 AM, Zaphod Beeblebrox <zbeeble@gmail.com> wrote=
: