Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 14:00:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@nike.efn.org>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD SCSI list <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Ideas on CD changers sought

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, J Wunsch wrote:

> As John-Mark Gurney wrote:
>
> > included...  after I fixed the bug...  I rebooted... but now it responds
> > on ALL luns...  and no unknown devices are created...
>
> Hmm, i would have loved to see (some of) the probe messages.

well.. I didn't look to closely.. but from what I remeber they just probed
as any cdrom would...

when I get home I will run some tests with both your hacks and just your
last hack...  and of course save the dmesg output...  ttyl..

John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
http://resnet.uoregon.edu/~gurney_j/
Modem/FAX: (541) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)