Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 15:41:13 -0400
From:      "Martin  T. Clark" <110035.172@compuserve.com>
To:        SYSOP <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   MATCD

Hello

  I am trying to install FREEBSD from a cd-rom when I get to the part about
installing from a cd-rom I get the message NO CD-ROM FOUND. I have gone to
the configuation notes and have identified my cd-rom as one that is
supported by BSD.(MKE/Panasonic). It also shows that the BSD driver for
this cd-rom is MATCD and I have tried to change the defult address to 340
to match my cd-rom address but I still get the error.  What am I doing
wrong??

TNX For Your Time
Martin T Clark