Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 1995 17:35:33 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        jeffa@sybase.com
Cc:        mikepery@mcs.com, questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Congradulations on A good job with the DOC's

You know, with this sudden talk of installation, it'd be nice if some
future release of the FreeBSD CD-ROM could include a floppy so that
users could do the install without needing to have access to MS-DOS at
all.

This isn't pivotal, but it would help with our image maintenance.
While we come up with slogans like ``Windows NT---from the makers of
EDLIN,'' Microsoft employees can retort with ``FreeBSD---made possible
with MS-DOS.''

--k