Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 2002 02:48:35 +0300
From:      Walrus <hatta@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [hatta@yandex.ru: Re: My experience on compiling 5.0]

----- Forwarded message from Walrus <hatta@yandex.ru> -----

Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 02:11:32 +0300
From: Walrus <hatta@yandex.ru>
To: Abraham Yaniv <abyaniv@netvision.net.il>
Subject: Re: My experience on compiling 5.0

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 06:41:24PM +0200, Abraham Yaniv wrote:
> Hello!
> Can you tell where you get the original Bell's labs Unix sources from? I
> need them for studying and research purposes.
> Thanks!

Go  to caldera's web site - they ``own'' Unix trademark - there you can
download tar.gz images of several distributions from version5,
where ALL utilities: cp, mv, roff ... are in assembly language ;-), and
only the kernel is in C,  to middle 80's.

I can't remember now address, but go to Dennis Ritchie page (couldn't
remember his addr, but I think everyone knows it) there will be a link.

--
Walrus <hatta@yandex.ru>

----- End forwarded message -----

--