Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:09:29 +0200
From:      "Gelsema, P (Patrick)" <gelsemap@superhero.nl>
To:        sos@freebsd.org, ed@fxq.nl, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, jroberson@chesapeake.net
Subject:   Follow up: Support for nVidia MCP61 (S)ATA controllers

--nextPart8005941.mfeaf9OxFh

Hi,

I just bought a Asus M2N motherboard with the MCP61 controllers. With both=
=20
=46reebsd 6.2 and Freebsd 7.0-Current-200704 the SATA controllers do not ge=
t=20
identified.

When I patch the src with the below mentioned path they do get found.

However when running the dd if=3D/dev/zero of=3D/sata2/test I do not get mo=
re than=20
35387643 bytes/sec. This figure is the same as before the patch.

I also have problems trying to get the networkcard running. Did anyone have=
=20
luck with this? This would make it easier to get messages/debug and=20
pciconf -lv across.

Rgds,

Patrick