Date:      Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:40:55 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gunnar_Nybr=E5ten?= <gunnar.nybraten@dno.no>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installing 5.4 on a HP Omnibook 5500CT laptop

Hei!

Jeg fant din email etter s=F8k p=E5 nettet etter deler til HP omnibook=
 5500CT

Jeg har en gammel 5500CT hvor hard-disken har kr=E6sja (tror jeg, BIOS vil=
 i hvertfall ikke gjenkjenne den)

Jeg ser at du har installert ny 20 GB hardisk. Hvor fikk du tak i denne ?
Jeg har fors=F8kt =E5 finne ny hardisk p=E5 nettet, det eneste jeg finner=
 er 2 GB disk i USA til 400 USD !
Da er det jo billigere =E5 kj=F8pe ny PC!

Gunnar Nybr=E5ten
Reservoir Engineering Advisor, DNO AS
email:   gunnar.nybraten@dno.no
phone:  +47 23238477
mobile: +47 41476385

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE This e-mail is intended only for the=
 addressee named above.  It must not be read, copied, disclosed or used by=
 any person other than the addressee(s) named above. If you have received=
 this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender. Any views or=
 opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily=
 represent those of DNO unless otherwise specifically stated. As Internet=
 communications are not secure we do not accept legal responsibility for=
 the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change made to=
 this message after the original sender sent it. We advise you to carry out=
 your own virus check before opening any attachment, as we cannot accept=
 liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.