Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:14:21 +0900 (JST)
From:      Rachmat Hidajat <rachmat@canada.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        bugs@freebsd.org, sos@freebsd.org
Subject:   wd and burncd

Hi All,
I have a Sony CRX140E/1.0s CD-RW installed in my computer running
FreeBSD(98) 4.3-STABLE. It is recognized as /dev/wcd1c, and working fine
for reading. However, I fail to run burncd on this drive, as I always get:

 burncd: ioctl(CDRIOCWRITESPEED): Inappropriate ioctl for device

I tried to add device ata in the kernel but it seems that the source
doesn't allow me to do that.
Is there any patch for wd.c or burncd.c so I can run burncd with wd driver?

TIA,
Rachmat Hidajat <rachmat@canada.com>
Kobe, JAPAN