Date:      Sat, 26 Jul 2014 22:22:52 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-net@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   systat -ifstat with missing statistics

I came across this in my late night searching that this was not new, but
I can't seem to find it again. May not even have been on this list. I
just wanted to say "me too".

New install of FreeBSD 10, trying out the new wlan drivers and I wanted
to see how fast it was actually going to compare with the old. Ran
systat -ifstat and I only get half the results!

I had some heavy network going, and it was going quite fast I know, just
not how fast exactly. I could see the incoming but not the outgoing.
Unfortunately my traffic was outgoing... I tried incoming after and got
some good results, but still this is not a good position to be in.

Anyone on this one? Or is a pr required?

Cheers