Date:      Mon, 02 Nov 1998 20:48:14 -0200
From:      Uldis Mikelsons <ulmik@proxy.lkb.lv>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xfree 3.3.2 & 3.0-release

Hi.

	I installed 3.0-RELEASE on news system, in beginging only minimum
complect.
L8r through /stand/sysinstall -> configure -> distributions -> Xfree ->
all ->
install i installed all Xfree stuff .. configured and im able to run X
and get apps
appear on display, but when im trying to do

/stand/sysinstall -> configure -> packages -> ...  -> ( almost any x app
for
exampl mpeg_play-2.4 )  im getting this message

      |                          [  OK  ]

      +-------------------[ Press enter to continue

And after all packages are sucked but not installed .. any ideas what to
do ?

Uldis