Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 1997 01:21:55 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@super.zippo.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 2.2.6

> Any hints on new features?

Nope.  I don't prepare this kind of information until a release is
imminent since it's too much trouble to maintain incrementally.  For
the finest of all possible "hints" - see the commit logs for the
2.2-stable branch. :-)

> I had never ran "stable" before until about 3 weeks ago so how does
> it differ going from Stable to a new release? How about if one was on

I'm not sure I understand the question.

> "current", would there be much of a difference (if any)? Before I got

Between -current and -stable?  Sure, lots.

> Any reason why we don't any have info on upcoming releases on the
> web?

See above. :)

					Jordan