Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:28:07 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        "Jay'ka ;)))" <jay@interia.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA GeForce2 Go

Jay'ka ;))) wrote:
> Hi, I found your address on the web and was wondering if you could help me.
>
> I have a NVIDIA GeForce2 Go graphics card and i cant seem to download newer drivers.
> Because of this some of my programs wont work telling me i need newer drivers.
> I know you've dealt with this problem befor and i'm hoping you'll help me as well.
> I work on Windows XP on an Acer Travelmate 632LV notebook computer.
>
> Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Justin, my advice is to find a Windows XP mailing list, or NVidia
mailing list.  This is a FreeBSD mailing list (hence the
"freebsd-mobile" and "@freebsd.org" naming of the email address you sent
this message to) - we discuss laptops running the FreeBSD operating
system.

If you'd like to learn more about FreeBSD and why we like it so much,
check out:

http://www.freebsd.org/

Thanks, and good luck with your laptop!

Eric

Eric Anderson     Sr. Systems Administrator    Centaur Technology
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.