Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:40:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/17279: USA/Canada Netscape Navigator 4.72 FreeBSD port seems broken

The following reply was made to PR ports/17279; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To: Paul Hart <hart@iserver.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG,
	"David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject: Re: ports/17279: USA/Canada Netscape Navigator 4.72 FreeBSD port
 seems broken
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:36:24 -0400 (EDT)

 > It looks like the USA/Canada Netscape Navigator 4.72 FreeBSD port is
 > broken at the moment.

 Hi, Paul.  I didn't see your PR until just now.  I made one (ports/17822)
 to David O'Brien for the same problem.

 > >Fix:
 > Add the missing files.

 Another possibility is to remove the port entirely, and use Fortify with
 the international version of Navigator.  If you define USE_128BIT, Fortify
 will be installed by the www/netscape47-navigator port.
 __
 Trevor Johnson