Date:      Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:06:37 -0500
From:      Alejandro Valenzuela Roca <lanjoe9@prodigy.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop v 2.10 (mouse not	being	detected)

Hello, I just purchased a "Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop" this
morning and I'm regretting I did.

Here's my dmesg:

ukbd0: Microsft Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop® 2.10, rev 2.00/0.38,
addr 2, iclass 3/1
kbd1 at ukbd0
uhid0: Microsft Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop® 2.10, rev 2.00/0.38,
addr 2, iclass 3/1

As you can see, I connected the wireless receiver to an usb port. The
keyboard works correctly but the mouse is never discovered...

The computer I've got right now has only USB ports. Tomorrow I'll be
able to test it when connected via PS/2, and I'll write back.

Do you have any suggestions on what I might try to make the wireless
mouse work?

Thank you very much
Alejandro
--