Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:19:56 +0100
From:      zoltan.sebestyen@netvisor.hu
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 3.x on a Gericom laptop - take two

Since my last letter, I downloaded the bootfloppies (kern.flp and
mfsroot.flp) for pccard (3.3-RELEASE/floppies/pccard directory on ftp sites)
wrote them on floppy and tried to boot FBSD. The floppies were successfully
read in, then BSD started displaying the following messages:
FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE #2 [some timestamp]
	jkh@highwing.cdrom.com:/usr/[path to kernel config file]
Timecounter "i8254" freq 1193182Hz

And that's all. At a very early stage the boot process has stopped. Any idea
what to do? [Shall I type in something at the boot prompt?]

		Thanks in advance

Zoltan Sebestyen
NETvisor Kft
1111 Muegyetem rkpt.9. Fsz.8.