Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:22:14 +0100
From:      "Daan Vreeken [PA4DAN]" <Danovitsch@Vitsch.net>
To:        Derrick <dmacpher@vfs.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: USB Wireless card -

On Thursday 26 February 2004 19:53, Derrick wrote:
> I picked up one of these :
> http://www.pcchipsusa.com/prod-usbwirelesslanadaptor.asp
>
> (nice deal, buy for 29.95, and get a 29.95 rebate.)
> i know the Intersil Prism 3.0 is supported, on some wi - but is this
> device supported? I don't think it is, but am just wanting to confirm
Nope. At this moment there's no driver for USB WLAN devices based on the =
Prism=20
chipset. I have one of those laying around here and when I have the time =
I=20
might try to write a driver for it, but for now I think you're out of luc=
k.

For the Atmel USB WLAN chipsets there is a driver though :
http://vitsch.net/bsd/atuwi

grtz,
Daan