Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:22:28 +0100
From:      David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Find a corrupt port

Hello,

It seems I have a corrupted port on my system :

$ pkg_info
[...]
dmxproto-2.3        DMX extension headers
pkg_info: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
pkg_info: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
pkg_info: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
pkg_info: corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
docproj-1.17_4      The "meta-port" for the FreeBSD Documentation Project
[...]

Because it happens after dmxproto O tought it was this one, but after a
make deinstall reinstall in x11/dmxproto the corrupt message is still
there so I'm guessing if it's the corrupted port.

How can I easily find?

Cheers,

--
David Demelier