Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:40:36 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Starting JAIL

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

I am only writing to seek views from those already running JAIL
Well, I just need some advise with JAIL as far as starting up the JAIL
is concerned.I did my fisrt jail yesterday but was wondering how to
start the jails everytime I reboot the host server. Do you have a nice way
to do it? Some script to automate this? I hate to think I haveto start the
JAIl by hand everytime.
Secondly, how do you ensure the safety of your jail? I mean it is possible
that when i am logged in as root in the host server I can still messup
files in the jail, right? the JAIL being a guest system, is there a
way to ensure noone can delete/modify those files accidentally?

Thank you so much.

Happy Easter.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@wananchi.com 1st Flr Loita Hse

Iron Law of Distribution:
	Them that has, gets.

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q