Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:24:54 -0400
From:      george <george@ied.com>
To:        Travis Oliphant <Oliphant.Travis@mayo.edu>
Cc:        linux-scsi@vger.rutgers.edu, aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG, honza@ied.com
Subject:   Re: Adaptec AIC7890 chip support on ASUS P2B-LS MB

Travis,

Unfortunately, I am out of home for the next 10 days. With the pace the
driver is beiong developed, it seems that by the time I get home all the
issues will be ironed out. I have Fujitsu Fast-Wide HDD , Plextor 32x CD-ROM
and Yamaha CD-burner as my SCSI devices. I wonder if the HDD will be visible
with the WIDE support disabled?

Many thanks for your reply.

George