Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:26:18 -0600
From:      "Jacques A. Vidrine" <n@nectar.com>
To:        Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wish List (was: Re: The /usr/bin/games bikeshed again)

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 06:30:27AM -0800, Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group wrote:
> Other candidates, Kerveros IV.  Anyone is serious about using Kerberos
> would install the krb5 port.  (I don't consider heimdal a serious
> condender, it's already a port and it should have stayed there).  IMO,
> both Kerberos IV and heimdal are just a waste of disk space).

Perhaps you'd like to elaborate on your comments about Heimdal.
There is a lot to like about it over the MIT Kerberos implementation,
not the least of which is the fact that the MIT Kerberos license still
does not allow export from US.

--
Jacques Vidrine / n@nectar.com / jvidrine@verio.net / nectar@FreeBSD.org