Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 95 09:24:23 CST
From:      huver@amgraf.com (Huver)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How to update from SNAP to SNAP?

A "general" question: what is being distributed as the delta files
between *-SNAP's?  By this I mean, what should I get/ftp to bring
the last SNAP to the current SNAP version?

SUP will get the -current stuff, not that I'm not interested, but
I'm more interested to run a stable system as best as possible.  I
had the Feb/95 SNAP, and see there's 032295-SNAP out now, however
can't find the directory (or in FAQ) where to get just the new files
in latest SNAP.  Surely you don't expect people to reinstall a
system every month, do you?

Thanks for info.

-huver  huver@amgraf.com