Date:      Wed, 21 Sep 2016 18:03:37 -0400
From:      Robert Burmeister <Robert.Burmeister@UToledo.edu>
To:        <bacon4000@gmail.com>, <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: devel/libsysinfo

FreeBSD 10.3 i386.

lxde-meta 1.0_7, "meta-port" of the LXDE desktop
x11/lxde-meta
dependes on lxpanel 0.6.2_1, Lightweight X11 desktop panel
x11/lxpanel
which depends on libsysinfo 0.0.2_1, GNU libc's sysinfo port for FreeBSD
devel/libsysinfo
which is now
"BROKEN: Unfetchable (google code has gone away)"

LXDE is a very nice lightweight desktop environment
that I have been using while waiting for the LXQt port.

I am preparing to upgrade to FreeBSD 11 and recompile my system.

Will the ports formally hosted by google code find a new host soon?