Date:      Fri, 8 Apr 2022 13:53:59 -0500
From:      Kyle Evans <kevans@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fwd: FreeBSD Community Proposals

Hello folks,

As of today, the mailing lists associated with the FreeBSD Community
Proposal ("FCP") process have been decommissioned. We were optimistic
about the process, but after five years it hasn't really caught on in
the community.

This core team will not be attempting to hastily replace the FCP in
what time we have left, but we hope that the next core will take this
experience and lead the project into a solution that fills the same
gap.

Thanks,

Kyle Evans (core@)