Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:38:44 -0400
From:      David Cross <dcrosstech@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   9.0-RELEASE, SPARC64, Ultra10, dummynet hard hang

I will provide my kernel config in a second updated message, but I don't
believe it will be needed; I am reasonably sure this affects all builds.

In short I have a SPARC Ultra10 running 9.0-RELEASE (with the
ofw_printf/ofw_panic patches obviously) running a custom kernel that has
dummynet, ipfw, and ipsec compiled into it.  It has been running month+
with no issues.  Last night I did:

ipfw pipe 1 config bw 200KByte/sec

and then it hard hung, no response to ping, no response to console, didn't
even get it to bind to a ruleset.

I reset it and did the same command again, same result.

Any ideas on this?

--
David E. Cross