Date:      Thu, 03 Feb 2000 22:14:40 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
Cc:        ISDN-List <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: dmesg contains empty lines

David Wetzel writes:
>Hi again,
>
>when I type dmesg, I get:
>
>(.....)
>RAIDFRAME: Configure (RAID Level 0): total number of sectors is 17029376 (8315
> MB)
>RAIDFRAME(RAID Level 0): Using 6 floating recon bufs with no head sep limit
>de0: enabling AUI port
>i4b: unit 0, assigned TEI = 67 = 0x43
>

>alice#
>
>Do you notice the "\n"'s? I guess that i4b writes them somewhere. The longer
>the machine is up, the more lines you get...

Does this mean it's working now, in spite of your earlier mail (machine
crashes) ?

Must be NetBSD specific. I never see this under FreeBSD. Are you certain
that it's coming from i4b ? Or, maybe I should ask, _why_ do you think
that i4b is the source ?

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de garyj@fkr.cpqcorp.net gj@freebsd.org