Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:11:53 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gerrit_K=FChn?= <gerrit@pmp.uni-hannover.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Searching for something like schemes

Hi folks,

I've FreeBSD running quite nicely on some Compaq Armada notebooks here,
but I'm still looking for something similar to schemes under Linux. You
know, something that lets you choose which network environment
(IP-address to set, services to start, nfs-volumes to mount etc.) your
machine is actually attached to.
Is there anything like this out there that I couldn't find so far, or
how is one supposed to solve this problem (i.e. do I have to write my
own scripts for configuring different network environments)?

cu
  Gerrit