Date:      Mon, 09 Jul 2012 23:53:57 -0500
From:      CyberLeo Kitsana <cyberleo@cyberleo.net>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
Cc:        Carsten Mattner <carstenmattner@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs Hurd what is the differences?

On 07/09/2012 05:25 PM, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> The string I saw was in file jquery.js:
> 	/^(?:color|date|datetime|datetime-local|email|hidden|month|number|password|range|search|tel|text|time|url|week)$/i,bJ=/^(?:about|app|app\-storage

This is a part of the jQuery javascript library. The example above is a
regular epxression used to pick apart input tags on the page in which
jQuery is running, so fun stuff can be done to them.

You can see the same code in the development version from the jQuery
website itself; any nefarious behaviour therein would presumably be
noticed by the extensive community utilizing and modifying said library.

http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.js

just search for the string |password| in that file

--
Fuzzy love,
-CyberLeo

Furry Peace! - http://wwww.fur.com/peace/