Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 23:51:04 +0800 (CST)
From:      Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@mail.trace.com.tw>
To:        dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail - low on space

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, dennis wrote:

> What does it mean (and what can you do) when Sendmail complains
> about being "low on space"? Theres plenty of room on the disk.....

It means that it is low on space ;-)

Now you need to find out why.

1. read the manual    (suggested from ETINC support, and read all related
RFC, you don't need it, but it is suggested from ETINC support, e.g., RFC
822, further read sendmail 2nd edition, .....)

2. check if the space is really enough

3. check the permission if you can use the free space.

4. ask a Unix consultant (e.g. Katz) ;-)

If you still have problem, than please tell us which FreeBSD version you
are using, which sendmail you are using, and if you have changed something
since the problem started, e.g. the sendmail.cf file.

BTW, don't forget to send the screw and spring. Sendmail DOES come
complete, ......  (Sorry, I could not resist, .....)

bye

Ronald
(CISCO sales point for Taiwan)