Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 15:44:02 +0200
From:      "Peter J. Holzer" <hjp@wsr.ac.at>
To:        AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG

--gPZezdD7QsvFaqQl

On Fri, Jul 10, 1998 at 10:43:00PM +0200, veliath@jasmine.hclt.com wrote:
> I was looking around for an archive of this list and came up with just
> dpratt's archive at "confused.ume.maine.com". It lists the archive for
> the months from Jan 1997 to July 1998 but when clicking on one,
> retrieves mails from 1995.

Since this complaint comes up quite often and "confused" seemed to be
the only archive of this mailing list I started to archive this list and
HTMLize it with MHonArc.

The thread index is at
http://www.luga.or.at/mailing-lists/aic7xxx/threads.html

It is still a little a little rough about the edges (no index.html, no
link from the main archives page and searching doesn't work yet), but I
hope to get this fixed soon. I may add older archives if I can get them
(haven't tried yet).

The server is also behind an extremely overloaded 128 kbps line, so it
might be a little slow.

--gPZezdD7QsvFaqQl

--gPZezdD7QsvFaqQl--