Date:      Sun, 26 Feb 2017 21:59:15 +0300
From:      Sergey Matveychuk <sem@semmy.ru>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ufs2+su+journal-snapshots

Hi.

I know, it's an annoying question but is there a plan to fix snapshots
with journaling? May be any project to try and to test?

Journal enabled in default install now and we lost snapshots (and
backups). It does ufs2 almost useless now. Sure, I can disable
journaling and back to 2000s but it's sadly.

Many fellows has moved to ZFS and I did the same on a few servers but
often ZFS is overkill (and slow) for me.