Date:      Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:27:46 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@linux01.gwdg.de>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Main logo title

Hello list,

visiting freebsd.org again in once a whlie, I noticed this nice redesign.
However, what instantly caught me was that "FreeBSD The power to serve" did
not look properly scaled, antialiased and alpha-blended. Opening the
logo.png file in PSP proved this ( http://jengelh.hopto.org/image2.png ).

I would like to provide a fixed logo which fulfills the three criteria
above, but I would need to know what font family, kerning values and exact
colors were used.

Jan Engelhardt

P.S.: Now, I do not want to encourage using Windows, and in fact I am
spending 95% of my time in Linux, but certain tools just work better in Win.