Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:46:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Cinderella <xinxin.pi@ivtcorporation.com>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Do you want to get Bluetooth Software Vista Compatible

IVT released its latest Bluetooth PC software BlueSoleil V3.0 supports
Windows Vista on April 6,2007
IVT BlueSoleil enables wireless communication amongst PC and PC peripherals
such as PDAs, headsets, handsfree, printers, mouse, keyboards and mobile
phones. It presents users with a single intuitive graphical user interface
with the Soleil (the sun) representing 'my Bluetooth' device (my computer)
in the main background blue colour, the devices on the orbit representing
'Bluetooth space' (Bluetooth devices around my computer). Users can simply
click 'Soleil' to find surrounding Bluetooth devices and click on devices on
the orbit to find its services and click on service icon to build
connections, all in one single interface! Users can listen to music on PCs
through a Bluetooth AV headset; make and receive a Skype call on a PC from a
Bluetooth GSM handset, walk freely within 10 metres (Bluetooth Class 2) and
100 metres (Bluetooth Class 1). The latest version of BlueSoleil supports
EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), and the speed can reach to 3Mbps.
Click  http://www.bluesoleil.com/vista_download8.asp Here  for more
experience!