Date:      Mon, 04 Jan 1999 16:32:17 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-admin@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0-19981226-SNAP/src/ssys.ac is corrupt

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:

> > Can someone fix this?  and perhaps guide me as to where there might be a
> > mirror that is not corrupt?  (I hope the CD wasn't cut from this src).
>
> There's nothing wrong with this file - the problem is somewhere on
> your end, or between our two sites.  There's absolutely nothing we
> can do about it here.

Err... I happen to have seen the exact same problem. I tried four
times to install the sys sources, and each time the connection would
stop at the precise same point.

Maybe my provider uses a Cisco, as you suggest on another message,
who knows... But having the connection stop at the precise point
four times with me, and at least one more time with the person above
(I can't be sure it was the same point with him, but it looks like
the same file, at least), while every thing else on a developer
install with full sources came correctly... how could that be?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Heart like a Gabriel, pure and white as ivory,
	soul like a lucifer, black and cold as a piece of lead."