Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:13:42 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libgeom documentation?

[ Reposting this request to a more relevant list]

Libgeom has these functions geom_gettree() and geom_getxml but there is no
documentation in the man page. Was this intentional? Is there a place these
functions are documented other than their source code? :)

Thanks in advance.
--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

It is not reality that has a time flow, but our very
approximate knowledge of reality. Time is the effect
of our ignorance.                     -Carlo Rovelli