Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:21:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   stupid UPS question

HI

A small firm I'm dealing with is running a 2.2.8 box for nothing but Web
email and ftp.  I asked them to get a UPS unit and they went out and
bought a Blackout Buster by PK because thats what they use on they're NT
box. It appears to be a wincrap UPS device (has that designed for windows
logio) has anyone heard of or used this device or is it even possible??

JOHN